I have sore tender breasts lower back pain and a metallic taste in my mouth we are trying for baby but have only been trying for 3 weeks any ideas ?

Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Need more info

Your age & GYN history would help me to give you an answer. The three major complaints you mention can be the harbinger of something not good or the effects of being pregnant,.
I would strongly suggest that you make an appointment with your obstetrician very soon.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology

In brief: Back pain, taste

What meds or hormones are you on? Have you had a pregnancy test? This could be related to pregnancy or hormone changes.

In brief: Back pain, taste

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Dr. Adam Levy