About 2wks ago I noticed that I was getting small cuts on my foreskin when I pulled it back. The cuts seem worse now. ?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Balanitis?

It sounds like you have balanitis, the medical term for inflammation of the head of the penis and the foreskin, especially if in addition to "cuts" there is redness, whitish patches, or odor. It might be "nonspecific"; or possibly a yeast or bacterial infection.
See a doctor. Once healed, prevention is usually just normal hygiene, i.e. retract foreskin and wash once or twice daily.

In brief: Balanitis?