Is it normal to bloat after eating and drinking when overcoming a stomach virus?

Bloating s/p virus. Possible . May be due to change in gut flora . Consider probiotic or active culture yogurt and see if resolves in a few days. f/u/ w/ doc.
Can be. You can sometimes get a post infectious sugar intolerance with these sorts of symptoms. See below: https://patient.info/health/lactose-intolerance-leaflet Most of the time is self limiting. If persisting worth getting checked by a doctor to see whether there is anything else causing ongoing issues. All the best.