I need a plan to quit smoking?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Set a quit date!
Make sure you know why you are quitting, especially health consequences of yourself and everyone around you.
Set a quit smoking date, start cutting back gradually, tell everyone you are quitting smoking on that date, and tell them why it’s important to quit smoking. Get everyone’s support. Consider joining a support group and talking to a doctor about medications to help you stop if necessary.

In brief: Set a quit date!
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Spray saline into your nostrils frequently to flush out allergens and irritants. You will get the best care in a long term relationship with a provider who knows you over time. Discuss this with that provider.
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Yes!
I highly recommend it.

In brief: Yes!
I highly recommend it.
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
In brief: Also helpful
Spray saline into your nostrils frequently to flush out allergens and irritants.
You will get the best care in a long term relationship with a provider who knows you over time. Discuss this with that provider.

In brief: Also helpful
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology