Does having a cortisone injection contain steroids? What is usually done for a medial partial knee replacement? Recovery time?

Yes. Yes a cortisone shot is the injection of a type of steroid into the area intended (the knee for example). A medial partial knee replacement, as the name implies, involve replacing just the medial compartment of the knee as opposed to a total knee replacement which involves replacing all three compartments. Partial knee replacements as usually outpatient or overnight stay, 4-6 week recovery.