I have been on potassium chloride 750 mg for a month now to treat low potassium. I've been experiencing muscle spasms and twitches as well as tingling?

Twitching and spasms. Low potassium is rare, and happens in young people after they take diuretics for weight loss. Other reasons are serious and need investigation to determine the cause. Muscle cramps follows calcium, and magnesium unbalanced in blood. Also, anticholesterol medication or because of low coQ10 enzyme due to restrictive weight loosing diets. Some serious neurologic diseases warrants a neurologist.