I was told no ultra sound needed for breast density this time my density is gone. Is this possible. I have had ultrasound & mammogram for several yr?

Very possible . The density of the breast tissue in young ladies depends on hormone status. The breast tissue will change depending on where you are in your cycle. If you happen to retain water during your cycle, the breast will get tender and denser. After menopause this is not as much an issue. Hope this helps.
If you are referring. to screening ultrasound in the setting of mammographically dense breasts, it is certainly possible that breasts can become less dense for various reasons(e.g. hormonal changes, aging, weight gain), and if they are no longer categorized as "dense", then the adjunct screening ultrasound would no longer be indicated.