My left leg swells a little from time to time. Today, when I was testing, the sode of my lower leg fluttered a little. I massaged my leg and it stop?

Dr. Theresa-Ann Clark

In brief: Symptoms related?

A bit of clarification could help.
What is your biggest worry? How and why are you testing your feet. What brings on the swelling and flutter? Do they occur together? How long and how often have you had these symptoms? What sensations do you have during these episodes? What happens to your ability to function? Swelling could be valves in your veins not working well. Flutter may be muscle fatigue.

In brief: Symptoms related?

A bit of clarification could help.
Dr. Theresa-Ann Clark
Dr. Theresa-Ann Clark
Dr. Marsha Davis