I have Thalassemia from my mother does b12 deficiency make it worst and how?

See below. B 12 is essential for normal function of bone marrow and red cell production. B12 deficiency will make anybody worse, with or without thalassemia.. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.