I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out in a couple hours and I have yet to get any sleep will they anesthesia affect me in a bad way?

In brief: Shouldn't Matter

Most complicated dental procedures are done using conscious sedation which is not intended to put you to sleep but just in a twilight area where you do not care, do not experience pain and do not remember the procedure.
Lack of sleep before hand is very common and the amount of medications can be adjusted easily as needed. You might fall asleep but that is also common.

In brief: Shouldn't Matter

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Well stated
Dr. Peter Kurzweil