My body well get really weak and shaky and ill sometimes get dizzy. Only sugar, like a candy bar, well help. This happens often. Please help!?

Need evaluation. You need to see a doctor for evaluation! sounds like you may be having hypoglycemic episodes. You should have your blood sugar levels checked. Are you a diabetic and taking medications? Do you drink much alcohol? If not, you may have liver disease or insulin-producing tumor of the pancreas!
See endocrinologist. When we see ppl with your symptoms, oftentimes it turns out to be an atypical response to fatigue or anxiety, and certain foods are comforting (like sweets). But there are rare causes of your symptoms such as tumor that make too much insulin, causing low blood sugars, or other even more rare conditions- bc of this possibility, see your endocrinologist.