Is it OK to take me medical marijuana which is high in CBD 14.6 very low in THC.8 with clarithromycin 2 x 500mg a day? Will it affect my liver or slow

Pathology

In brief: Brain

Despite being legal, it is not okay to take marijuana.
It is a psychoactive drug that will mess with your brain. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Brain

Dr. Eric Weisman