There is a huge pimple in the corner of my lip. inside my lip. it hurts and is red and my lip is swollen. i need natural at home treatment? that works

Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dentistry

In brief: Red bump

The cause of the red bump could be anything from a simple ulcer due to trauma to a viral source .
It is best to check with your dentist and treat accordingly

In brief: Red bump

Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Pimple

Your "pimple" could be anything from simple and temporary to serious and permanent.
Correct treatment must depend on thorough history, examination, and correct differential diagnosis. Please see your Dentist ASAP. Any bleeding, or as in your case pain and swelling, requires immediate evaluation.

In brief: Pimple

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman