I have sjogren's. my left ear is full of fluid and not draining. Now the tragus is swollen but no infection. Dr said maybe lymph node draining?

ENT Consult. This is an enormously complex case. Please see your ENT doctor to fit the pieces together and suggest a treatment plan that will minimize chronic hearing loss and vestibular dysfunction. This is a problem that you will look back on and want to know that the treatment rendered was the very best. You will also want to consult an ophthalmologist to treat the ophthalmic portion of your Sjogrens.