My 4 year olds urine analysis says, no protein,glucose, blood,rbc,wbc or anything but a ph of 8 and sp gravity of 1.005.he is vegeterian, on milk.

Pathology

In brief: That's fine

pH is mostly there to check for decomposition, which often makes things alkaline.
Specific gravity is fine -- he's drinking water which is good. I'm glad he's getting milk -- in spite of the disinformation campaigns, it is very difficult to get enough calcium on a vegan diet. He will also need iron and mineral supplements. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work.

In brief: That's fine

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Healthy UA

The pH of urine can vary throughout the day and is somewhat related to diet.
Urine is more likely to be acidic in the morning and less so later in the day and can also change if time lapses before testing. If your child had kidney stones, the pH would perhaps be more important, The sg of 1.005 indicates that your child is well hydrated.

In brief: Healthy UA

Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Cindy Juster