I am experiencing leg swelling. The following also describes me: Lower leg pain. What should I do?

See a doctor. This could be a serious problem, such as a blood clot in your leg, skin infection, edema due to heart failure. You should see a doctor immediately, especially if it is only one leg.
Need more info. There are very many causes for your complaint. It is important to see your family physician as soon as you can to examine you and arrive at a diagnosis as to the cause of your complaint which could be serious.
See a doctor. One significant concern would be that these could be the symptoms of DVT, or deep venous thrombosis. This is potentially life-threatening, so you should be medically evaluated urgently. I wish you well.