My ulnar and radial nerve was transected . Will I be able to move my finger and will be having sensation?

Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Depends
Were the nerves repaired? Nerve recovery depends on a number of factors including patient age, whether the laceration was sharp, whether the nerve ends could be repaired directly or if a graft was used, how high up the arm the laceration was, and whether you smoke.
Maximal speed of nerve recovery is about 1 inch per month. Many patient will continue to get feeling return for several years.

In brief: Depends
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Pathology
In brief: Probably
I'm sorry this happened and i assume a meticulous repair was performed by a hand surgeon.
Even then, it is not possible to predict the degree of recovery; you will not know for several months. I am not a surgeon or rehabilitation physician, but i've seen both amazing recoveries and very disappointing results following this kind of injury. Good luck.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Likely yes
Can i assume your mean in your finger? Finger nerves basically provide the feeling to the finger. It used be a 50/50 chance that the nerve would heal even with surgery.
We are getting better chances of healing recently with more modern techniques of repair.

In brief: Likely yes
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Dr. Michael Raemisch
In brief: More info
How long ago they were transacted.
Emg ncv study and examination by a neurologist can answer.

In brief: More info
How long ago they were transacted.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Eric Weisman