41 year old healthy male. Total cholesterol of 235. LDL of 151, HDL of 66, Trigs of 91. Should I be concerned about LDL levels? I exercise/eat well

Pathology

Depending on your family history and other risk factors you may need medical treatment for prevention of cardiovascular disease.
It would be prudent to discuss it with the doctor who ordered these tests. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine