Small nodules under the arms. Cause pain when pressed. Occuring near the time of periods. Stays a while during periods. Vanish after periods. And less bleeding from past 6-7months. Any home remedies or test which i should be conducting?

Dr. Miles Mitchell

In brief: Hidradenitis?

I can't say for sure based on the information you've given, and I have to recommend that you consult a physician to be sure and safe.
However, you might look up a condition called hidradenitis for possible helpful information.

In brief: Hidradenitis?

Dr. Kevin Olson

In brief: Fibrocystic changes

This could be fibrocystic changes of the breast, based on your age and cyclic changes with your period.
You should follow up with your doctor to make sure it's not anything more serious. Reducing caffeine intake may help, according to some people.

In brief: Fibrocystic changes