I have worms.I lost weight and vitamin D deficiency the last few months.I got prescribed with Albendazole.does that treat both tapeworms and flukes?

Pathology

In brief: History of travel?

Unless you traveled to an endemic area, outside the US, it is highly unlikely that you had any worms.
You may take 2000 units of vitamin D3 daily and it will not cause any ill-effects. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.

In brief: History of travel?

Dr. Marsha Davis