I am experiencing fatigue, headache (better by: rest, nsaids (ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.), stress management) (side: all sides) (worsened by: bendi...

Several issues. Stress, fatigue, anxiety, overweight or obesity can lead to osteoarthritis, osteopenia / osteoporosis. Also hormonal changes can contribute to your constellation of symptoms. Your pcp would address these issues, however your part is to lead a healthy lifestyle as much as you can: sleep well, healthy diet, fresh air, fresh fruits and vegetables, and exercise, good luck .