These are my creatinine test results from seven different labs within a month 1.6 1.4 0.9 1.0 0.8 1.0 0.8 I am very worried about the discrepancies in my results. My urinalysis and renal scan are very perfect. Am I ok?

Lab variability. It's hard to put these numbers into context as you've added variance between labs. You'd need to have a few values drawn at the same lab to see what consistency (or not) your numbers have. The variability across labs makes these values difficult to reliably interpret.
Why so many tests? All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your creatinine results are okay. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.