I am experiencing breast swelling, breast firmness, breast tenderness to touch and nipple discharge Last month I had a period for 9days am I pregnant

Hard to tell... It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. An Ob-Gyn doctor can evaluate any persistent or worrisome symptoms.