My serum iron is elevated at 32umol/L and transferrin sat 58%. Could this be haemochromotosis? Would it cause symptoms?

Maybe. You might also have just eaten a big steak or taken a multivitamin pill with iron. Look at the big picture. Any doubt, a serum ferritin is your next lab, and of course your transaminases on your chemical profile. Arthritis at the base of the thumb is often the first sign. If it's hemochromatosis, no big deal. Among all the common killers, it's the easiest by far to keep totally under control.
Yes and maybe . Would normally consider testing for haemochromatosis with this picture. Symptoms include lethargy arthritis and diabetes although usually no symptoms. There are a variety of other causes though for this pattern on the iron studies and needs examination so please see a GP to sort .