I am experiencing heel pain, foot weakness and foot pain, especially in my instep i dont have gout or uric aci, normally pain in the morning.

Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Plantar fasciitis

This sounds like it could be plantar fasciitis.
Try resting from any heavy running, pounding exercise, and roll your foot on a tennis ball every night while seated. Ibuprofen can help for inflammation. Avoid flip flops as well.

In brief: Plantar fasciitis

Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: You're not alone

Plantar fasciitis with or without a spur is the #1 problem seen by foot specialists.
The reason it's difficult to treat is because there are various underlying causes. Many times it responds to supports, ice and stretching. OTC anti-inflammatory medication like ibuprofen often helps. Our rule of thumb is; if your pain lasts 6 months then an exam and X-rays are warranted. Good luck.

In brief: You're not alone

Dr. Stephen Arbes
Dr. Stephen Arbes
Dr. William Forsythe