I feel the need to pee after I have already went ?

In brief: Many causes

Additionally, you may not be emptying the bladder adequately--a bladder scan can assess this.
It is possible that there is an irritative focus within the bladder, such as a stone, polyp, infection, etc. It is possible that something is pushing on the bladder giving rise to the urgency. It is possible that there is prostate enlargement.

In brief: Many causes

Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Andrew Siegel
Dr. Philip Rosenblum

In brief: There's a list

There are quite a few causes of frequent urination.
To start off, you need to know how long it is going on: days - bladder infection, yeast infection. Weeks - blood or crystals in urine from kidney stones. Months - glucose in urine from diabetes, protein in urine from kidney damage. Overactive bladder. Spinal cord damage. Each of these is a possibility. See a doctor to help figure it out.

In brief: There's a list

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Marsha Davis