I have bacterial vaginosis, can I give it to my boyfriend if he performs an oral sex act on me (goes down on me)?

Hold off for a while. No, you probably cannot infect your boyfriend. However, BV sometimes is triggered by oral sex, and oral bacteria may contribute to causing it. Therefore, oral sex might prlong your infection or make it worse, and it would be best to avoid it until you have been successfully treated. I trust you have been tested for STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia, which are much more common in women with BV.