Convinced I have cancer? Confusion Diff breathing patterns past year wheezing have + mehtanine airway disease pft. Heart beat feels weaker daily when try exercise don't get pounding heart feeling. CBC panel ct scans hemat / ent / lung doc normal

Mgt. A virtual consultation may be helpful. I would suggest uploading your PFTs for review. Are you currently taking any medications? Do you smoke?
Health phobia. You MAY have a health phobia, an irrational fear of something that is possible but not probably, especially if you have bee examined by your doctor. Please see your doc to make sure all is well medically and then a mental health pro such as a clinical psychologist to learn ways to manage this situation and anxiety in general. You can do it. Peace and good health.