I have anxiety. Worry about my heart. I've had 4 ekg and blood tests that were normal....would they have found something wrong if it was there?

Cardiac neurosis? If you've also had an echocardiogram and a holter, and they were normal like your EKG, and you can keep up with your peers in your favorite athletic activity, your heart's fine and dandy. Here's what you need to do, Trav. Find a fitness sport that you really enjoy, and get into it really hard. You'll feel your heart getting bigger, healthier, and able to work harder for you. Embrace it.
Exercise. It is highly unlikely that there is anything wrong with your heart, despite your irrational anxiety. If you exercise regularly, it will keep your heart healthy and also let you know that your heart is okay. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.