Do you have any advice for people with PTSD who struggle with relationships and isolate themselves? I tend to do this without realizing it. I don't want to or mean to push my husband & family "away," but I realize I am. I don't know what to do.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: PTSD

PTSD is a normal reaction to major and life-threatening trauma from your past.
Please see a mental health pro for formal diagnosis and treatment. Please do not self-diagnose because your feelings and behavior may be from something else. PTSD is very treatable, especially w/clinical hypnosis. See www.asch.net for referrals to licensed pros who are trained in this. Peace and good health.

In brief: PTSD

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. William Forsythe