I am experiencing appetite changes (quality: reduced appetite) and passing gas. No bowl movement for five days I drink around 80oz of water a day?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: You are going to

need an in-person evaluation with your primary provider. I'm surprised that, after no BM for 5 days, you didn't list abdominal pain or cramping as an additional symptom. Your fluid intake is great and should be taking care of simple constipation.
I would urge you to call/go in for an appointment soon (today or tomorrow) so that bowel obstruction or other serious problems can be excluded.

In brief: You are going to

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Vicken Poochikian