Does low vitamins d really cause breast cancer I'm scared I have low vitamin d?

Pathology

In brief: Take vitamin D

Low vitamin D does not cause cancer.
However, for your bone health, you should take about 2000 units of vitamin D3 daily. You can get it at drug store, Walmart or Costco. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Take vitamin D

Low vitamin D does not cause cancer.
There is no evidence that milk causes breast cancer.
Dr. Adam Levy