After my can injury I have paresthesia in right back leg now im having pain in my big toe and the bottom of my right foot. What can I do?

See a neurologist . I would have emg/ncv studies performed.
Sciatica. This could be due to a lumbar radiculopathy or sciatica. You could rest, avoid heavy lifting and use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications. I suggest you check with our physician as well to determine if there is a need for diagnositc studies like MRI and nerve conduction studies with electromyography. Hope you feel well soon.