Can I take Soma (carisoprodol) while im taking welbutrin and phenthermine ?

Dr. Brad Bobrin
In brief: Be careful
I would be careful with combinations like this as many times there is increased side effects of one of the drugs.
I would talk to your doctor but in any case, as always with polypharmacy, it needs close follow ups..I.E. Not just once a year.

In brief: Be careful
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Eric Weinstock
In brief: Soma (carisoprodol)
Soma (carisoprodol) is a muscle relaxant and sedative.
Phentermine is a stimulant and appetite suppressant. They somewhat counteract each others effects, but you should consult the doctor that prescribed your Soma (carisoprodol) to get the best answer.

In brief: Soma (carisoprodol)
Dr. Eric Weinstock
Dr. Eric Weinstock