What is the best OTC topical drug to remove redness after acnes ? My face is have always redness of already eliminated acnes what's the solution ?

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Depends

How long has it been since the ance disappeared ? You may need something more aggressive like chemical peels to get rid of the layers little by little as at times the ted spots can turn into permanent dark spots.
You could try a low strength of hydro quinine but we usually reserve this medication for the darker spots and not the red ones. Be sure you keep moisturizing well!

In brief: Depends

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Some of the redness will lessen with time on its own, that's why I asked how long it has been.