Had mesh used for rectocele surgery. The surgery was a failure and my vagina is shorter. What are viable options?

2nd opinion consult. You need to see a GYN MD who performs several of these types of surgeries/year for a 2nd opinion consultation and examination of the previous rectocele repair. Only then can a determination be made as to the best direction to pursue for revision of the previous repair or not.