Can I take Sam-e for anxiety,while taking paxil 40mgs and venlafaxine 112mgs plus holy basil to lower cortisol?

Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Need more info.

Not being familiar with your medical history taking all these drugs could be harmful.
Your question is best answered by your physician who prescribed the prescription medications Paxil & venlafaxine. Considering the other substances you are taking please be careful, as at your age you might not react to these drugs as younger person.

In brief: Need more info.

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Anxiety

I would speak with your behavioral health physician as it seems you are on medication that could work for this so you may need a dose adjustment or new medication

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Lawrence Scalzo

i think the holy basil should work the best especially if blessed and it is a herb known to be good for italian sauces tomatoe which is definetely healthy

Dr. Lawrence Scalzo
Dr. Lawrence Scalzo