My Son is experiencing chest pain or discomfort (quality: sensation of pressure or heaviness) and chest congestion. The following also describe h...

Dr.

In brief: Call ambulance

Your question doesn't provide enough information to answer accurately (ie.
how old is he?), but if he is having heaviness/pressure of the chest with pain then he needs immediate medical attention at an ER to rule out a heart issue. Get him there urgently/call an ambulance. If these symptoms can be directly explained by a chest infection, he would still require assessment and possibly antibiotics.

In brief: Call ambulance

Dr.
Dr.

In brief: See doctor

A variety of possibilities - what might be common depends on your age and your medical history so is difficult to make direct comment.
Could be any of - heart lung muscle indigestion. Needs rapid exclusion of serious causes. See doctor urgently

In brief: See doctor

Dr.

In brief: I'm not sure what

your question is, as your summary is not complete.
Please re-submit with a question and one of us can try to help you. In general, if your son is experiencing chest pain, I would recommend he see his doctor today, or go to the emergency room to be seen if his doctor is not available.

In brief: I'm not sure what

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology