I am a 59-year-old male, never had a full head to toe plus male genital physical examination was sexually abused by a male, only need a female doctor?

There are enough drs. Your concern is legitimate . You can choose to see a female doctor .
Physical exam. You can see a female doc if you like. Just mention what you said in your question to the staff when calling for an appointment so she will understand and be ready. Peace and good health.