I injured my foot last night just below my big toe it is bruised with a blue color and has some pain, it has a lot of burning feeling could it be from?

In brief: Need xray

It may be fractured, torn ligament, bad sprain of first metatarsophalangeal joint.
Recommend local podiatrist or foot ortho physician. Rest ice and limit moving joint until see physician.

In brief: Need xray

In brief: Burning pain

The burning pain you're experiencing is due to swelling of the toe which is then pressing against the nerve causing a burning sensation.
The best thing to do is ice the toe and to decrease motion. Also you may want to take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication to help decrease swelling in the area.

In brief: Burning pain

Dr. Peter Kurzweil