I am experiencing excessive menstrual cramps. The following also describe me: Pelvic pain and Lower abdominal pain. What should I do?

GYN exam. including pelvic, PAP, ultrasound and blood testing of female and thyroid hormones as well as CBC, blood sugar and HgbA1c- for starters. Call for an appointment, asap.
Evaluate. Is the pain or cramping present only when you are menstruating or even when not? is the pain accompanied by any other symptoms? Are you having burning sensation while urinating? If pain and cramping present in the absence of menstruation and is long term you would have to see a doctor.