This 3 months I got gout and blood clots on my feet and knee. What do I have to take care my self? I didnt have any blood problems and I'm not obesity

Avoid gout provokers. like beer and red meat and high purine foodslike seafood and yet have to eat modestly these thigns for they can be good. blood cliots? are you sure ? proven by doppler ultrasound? if so get a hypercoaguable lab panel you might have a gentic predisposiution to this, see hematologist . take 81 mg aspirin daily to help avoid clots , don't sit too long , walk alot ,