I am experiencing fatigue, nausea (severity: moderate) , no menstrual periods, buttock itch, anal itching and worms in stool. The following also d...

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Worms

Because of the anal itching, I presume that you're experiencing pinworms.
These usually clear easily in adults simply from good hygiene after bowel movements so that you don't keep reinfecting your self by ingesting worm eggs. To relieve anal itching, apply a cortisone type cream to the anus without letting your fingers touch the anus. See your MD if nausea and fatigue continue. ?pregnancy possibl

In brief: Worms

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino