Creatinine 1.34, no high blood pressure, no diabetes, should I be worried?

Depends. Your creatinine level is a bit above normal, however, if you are a muscular an with lot of physical activity, it may be normal for you. It would be prudent to talk to your who ordered the test and get the value of your estimated glomerular filtration rate. If that value is above 90 you should be okay. You may consult this site for info: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/creatinine-test/details/results/rsc-20179431.