I have a very painful rash on both my hands & feet. Real bad on me toes and finger tips. It itches but hurts to itch. I need answers!

Need to see a Doctor. Skin rashes are a sign of serious medical problem. So you should go see a doctor first thing tomorrow.If you do not have a doctor go to an emergency room where you can see a dermatologist who can find the cause and give you the right treatment.
See a dermatologist. When you call, indicate that it is urgent.