Bottom two front teeth starting to shift & are a bit noticeable. I cant afford Invisalign or braces. As an adult anything else I can do to fix it?

Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Maybe

Some orthodontists (our practice for example) can create custom aligners in house to make small adjustments.
Typically this is MUCH cheaper ($1000-$1500 or so). I'd find one that might provide this option, have a free (hopefully) consult to discuss, and see if you are a candidate.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See Orthodontist

An Orthodontist may be able to hold your lower front teeth in place until you can actually have corrective treatment.
If 2 bottom front teeth appear to be moving, all bottom teeth are moving. Or your Dentist could veneer or cap front teeth, but that won't stop shifting. See an orthodontist (exam usually free) for a discussion of options.

In brief: See Orthodontist

Dr. Keegan Duchicela