What kind of treatment i can buy for yeast infection that make it go away.my discharge has clumps in it and my vagina itches me a lot is it yeast infection r something else.please help me I want to have sex again.but afraid to ?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Azole drug

Look for an over-the-counter product with active ingredient ending in "azole", e.
g. clotrimazole, miconazole, terconazole, and others. All work equally well; you can choose the cheapest. If uncertain, ask a pharmacist. Clumpy discharge with itching often is due to yeast, but not always. If it doesn't clear up in a few days, you'll need to see a doctor or clinic for diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Azole drug

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham