Please can you help I have a skin coloured lump on my nose I have photos scared its cancer no pain , so scared please help?

Pathology

In brief: Be brave, get seen

Nowadays even if this is a cancer (and it may well not be), it can be treated effectively without disfiguring you.
With microsurgery widely available, you may have difficulty even seeing where it was removed. Ignore it, and you will end up with a much more serious problem. And to be brave, act brave. Wishing you the best; here's a before-after news photo from the net.

In brief: Be brave, get seen

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: See your derm

You should discuss your concerns with your friendly dermatologist.

In brief: See your derm