29/f I've had extensive heart testing over the year and last month all turns out fine. Why do I have a weak pulse in the morning? Low blood pressure?

Pulse=perception of. blood pressure which stretches artery walls as each heart contraction pushes out blood filling & stretching the arteries. This stretch is felt as a pulse. Most medical testing is of low value & for ?$, esp. when people do not pay directly (i.e. via $ accumulators calling themselves "insurance") which routinely ?es quality & ?es all costs. Why? Because: http://goo.gl/Blh6rW. Good docs apply wisdom.
Common sense. How do you FEEL? Your heart pumps as much blood as your body needs. There's feedback stuff that makes this happen and it's fairly efficient. Your cardiac output and the perceived strength of your peripheral pulses will be less when you're just getting up, before you've really started moving around. Stop worrying and be glad for good health. Best wishes.