How do I get rid of constant sinus headaches?

Diagnosis in doubt. Chronic sinus infection is not a common cause of chronic headaches, in a few cases when this is the diagnosis, the discovery is easy(xray of the sinuses), and is usually fairly easily treated by your ENT specialist. Often the real problem is chronic daily headache.
Sinus headache? Make sure headaches are truly sinus related. If you have allergies or hayfever, make sure they are well controlled. You may need to be formally allergy tested for definitive treatment. If headaches continue despite control of nasal symptoms, consider neurology evaluation for work up of headache.
Sinus infection? Have you been examined and evaluated for a sinus infection? This could certainly be a cause constant sinus headaches. You might also start keeping a headache log, including the timing, location and severity of your headaches along with what you were doing, eating, drinking right before and what you did to help it. This will help your doc figure out your headaches when you see them.
Diagnosis. Be certain of the diagnosis. A review of clinical studies of people with "sinus headache" - diagnosed either by their physician, or self-diagnosed - found that the majority were not from sinuses. The majority were migraine or migraine-like headaches. The complicating feature is that rhinitis and sinusitis can trigger migraine headaches, so this can be a confusing area. Get help, see your doc.
As above . Headache can have many reasons , before blaming it on sinusitis , u need to see an ENT physician for evaluation and work up.